With claims such as, the most powerful Hollywood color-corrector, DaVinci Resolve 12 is here and offers a editing system as well. You can download the free Beta version here, no longer referred to as ‘Lite’ – only Davinci Resolve 12 and Davinci Resolve 12 Studio.
This could make things a whole lot easier for strong video production studios with color-grading as a must in their workflow. Check out the video on the editor below!
In a year or two, we predict Premiere Pro and Final Cut 10 might have to share a little more of the NLE profit pie then they care to. This option to edit and hand over projects to colorist in the same tool greatly simplifies work-flow!
New Color Correction Tools
- Enhanced 3D Tracker
- Brand New 3D Keyer for Color Correction and Compositing
- Slick New Interface that’s Cleaner, Easier on the Eyes
- Multicam Editing with a ton of Sync Options
- Improved Trimming including Advanced Simultaneous Multi-Track Trimming
- Nesting Timelines for Working on Large Projects with Multiple Complex Timelines
- On-Screen Controls for Manipulating and Animating Motion paths of Graphics
- Highly Customizable Transitions Using Curves Editor with Bezier Handles
- Real Time Audio Mixing by Recording Fader Moves
- VST and Audio Unit Plugins for Full Control of Audio
- Export to Avid Pro Tools for Professional Audio Mix
- Improved Media Management and Bins
Enough to make the jump? What are your thoughts?