The numbers don’t lie.
Which is a good thing. In 2013, ReelSEO released some mind-blowing video marketing statistics painting us a clear picture of how much video marketing is being used in business.
- 93% of marketers are using video in their campaigns
- 60% of site visitors watch a video before reading any text
- 88% of visitors stay longer and purchase more on sites with video content
- Video and e-mail marketing can increase click-through rates by more than 90%
- Landing pages with video lead to 800% more conversion
Just imagine, this was the case in 2013! Today, in 2015, everyone is on a smart phone, tablet or desktop surfing the web with every free moment they have. In the midst of all that content noise, getting your product or service out there is crucial to your business.
Here are the facts:
- You need your customers to see what you’re offering.
- Your business can NOT afford to get lost in this sea of video marketing content.
- Your competitor is already making plans to set themselves apart using video marketing as the driver. You should too!
Source: 2013 Online Video Marketing Survey & Business Video Trends Report
©ReelSEO.com, All Rights Reserved